 Trains / 15763
Re: Track Designer Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:52:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Don Heyse writes:

Uh Oh!  This thread got awfully quiet all of a sudden.  I take it that
means nobody wants to volunteer to create the SourceForge project...

  If I still have the source I can make the SF project and upload it
(provided that I get permission).

  My first goal was to move away from GDI and use OpenGL to draw the track
layout to make it possible to port to other platforms (I managed to get it
partly working). Don't know if the person(s) who will maintain the project
now share the same idea.

Leonardo