 Trains / 15678
Re: Track Designer Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 19:16:58 GMT

I have added my own elements to my registry, such as some of the newer
buildings and some of my own creations - but it is probably only applicable
to me.

It is easy to add new elements - especially if they are only base plates.

It is best to copy an existing element that is similar to what you want,
then modify it.

The coordinates, units, axes are difficult to understand, its best to print
out an enlarged copy of the bit map and annotate it, then it is easy to work
out what the values should be for the new element.  It may take a bit of
fine tuning.

It is a pity that there was no development of the track designer.  It is one
of the best "LEGO train items".

Regards,

David