 Trains / 16108
Re: Track Designer Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:27:17 GMT

  Tried to create a sourceforge project last night but got stuck on the
license part. Does Matt still reads this or does anyone have his current
email address ? I'd like to hear from him what kind of license he wants to use.

Leonardo

In lugnet.trains, Leonardo Zide writes:
Yes, but in fact the project had already languished for a year,
and both Leonardo and Matt admitted being too busy to work on it.
New babies, dot com hours, and real life in general can be very
distracting.  It seemed to me that an opportunity had appeared
and was just as quickly disappearing.  I've seen it happen before.

Wish I had dot com hours, they have to be better than video game company
hours. :)

Last I remember, Leonardo thought he might have the source but
was waiting for permission to distribute it.  (For the record, I
like the direction he was going with the source before the real
world took precedence.)

Good news, last night I was able to find the source package at home but my
ISP was not very helpful and I couldn't upload it anywhere. I'll try again
tonight.

Leonardo