 Trains / 20890
Re: Track Designer Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:15:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

But regardless, that doesnt change the central point, i.e. that having the
Track Designer source code would be a usefull thing.

I was unaware that was the point you were making. But if it is, (I was confused,
your post read like a multiplatform rant rather than a request to get the source
available) why yes, I agree.

It's been a year since the community last tried to find out who had it and get
it somewhere that multiple people can look at it. Is it time to try again?