 Trains / 16028
Re: Track Designer Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:10:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.trains, Martin Scragg writes:
It has been a few weeks now since the subject of track designer updates was
brought up, has anything come out of it yet?  Has anybody heard anything new
from Matt about releasing the source code to individuals, sourceforge or
whatever?

Huh?  I could swear that just a few weeks ago you recommended waiting
around patiently for something to happen.

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=15766

I decided to take your advice.  Perhaps everyone else did too.  ;)

Well, he was waiting.. but now perhaps he's wondering whether the necessary
first step is going to happen or not? That step is Matt (or whoever?)
finding the code, right, not setting up the SourceForge project.

But you still could do that anyway, ne?