 Trains / 15723
Re: Track Designer Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 02:49:18 GMT

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> writes:
  I got the source, started making changes to be able to run it under linux
but when I graduated and started working my free time was reduced
drastically and I couldn't continue working on it. :(

Run under linux? music to my ears...

Rather than move to .NET would you (Matt) consider moving it to a more
cross-platform system, such as Java?

--Bill.