 Trains / 15692
Re: Track Designer Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 05:32:54 GMT

Rick Clark wrote in message <3C8C2E4E.6090602@nospam.aol.com>...
So contact Matt and have at it! You will be well-regarded by all of us
in the Lego Train community just for trying, and much more so for
succeeding.

There were a few other people interested in helping out, but that was
two years ago. They may be too busy now (on the other hand, they may
have more time).
Here's the thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=7254

Track Designer is now hosted at the NGLTC site, and my understanding was
that they were planning to do some updating of the program. This hasn't
happened yet, but who knows, it may be in progress behind the scenes. It
would be good to contact James and the others at NGLTC and see what they are
planning before leaping in.

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
NEW Hospital 2396 piece kit! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm