 Trains / 10614
Re: Boston & Maine GP40 (I have offically changed my mind on stickers).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:09:55 GMT

My critiques/nitpicks of an otherwise excellent model:

Well nits mean a lot to me and often make light of something I simply missed
the first time.  Anyway I updated the model and the pictures on my site:

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/bmgp40/

I flattened the nose and I put in the raised walkway around the Blower Housing.

I think both changes make the model nearly complete.  (As complete as I ever
make a LEGO Model).  I now want to make another attempt at a GP9 because it is
one of my favorites.  I also want to attempt some Budd cars, its just going to
be a while I think.

Anyway Thanks for all the input I really appretiate it.

Eric Kingsley