 Trains / 10624
Re: ....stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:

PS The sticker sheet in the Bricworx 400 coaches was really hard to decide
what was acceptable or not.  www.bricworx.com

Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

++Lar

Steve and I conversed breifly on this related subject recently, as I was
inquiring about the stickers on set 400 at www.bricworx.com:

My question of him:
"The instructions look quite detailed, but I'm curious about whether you've
included instructions on sticker placement, or if that's a freestyle
application.  That is, do the instructions show suggested sticker placements?"

Steve's answer:
"The sticker placement is free style. In fact we provide several copies and
variations of each sticker element so that each coach can take on a slightly
different characterist<ic>. We discussed at length about have sticker
placement "instructions" and then back away due to the large number of
variations."

I hope that's helpful in the vein of this thread.  If not -- oops.

Ed