 Trains / 10622
10621  |  10623
Subject:
....stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:57:14 GMT

I like to use stickers for logo-ing, and only when it can't be done in
elements. Like the Americanna store logos are done in brick because there is
a large area. I never use stickers for striping (except maybe on train
doors), or use stickers for changing the color of a brick, and I haven't
used stickers for physical details, for instance rivets/bolts/strapping...

With all that said...
http://www.royal-train.com/gallery_williamcrooks.jpg
is the background photo for my desktop :)

Americanna store = http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=774

SteveB
PS The sticker sheet in the Bricworx 400 coaches was really hard to decide
what was acceptable or not.  www.bricworx.com