 Trains / 10605
Re: Boston & Maine GP40 (I have offically changed my mind on stickers).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes:
Followups to lugnet.trains

I have posted pictures of my GP40-2 with Caboose on my web page

Ya, this looks really good. The stickers DO add a lot.

My critiques/nitpicks of an otherwise excellent model:

2 plates may not be quite thick enough for the frame/floor. (yes, they are
proportionally correct but an exaggerated thickness may be better)

The short low nose top should be flat instead of sloped, I think...

Very nice work!

++Lar