 Trains / 10604
10603  |  10605
Subject:
Boston & Maine GP40 (I have offically changed my mind on stickers).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:23:03 GMT

Followups to lugnet.trains

I have posted pictures of my GP40-2 with Caboose on my web page.  I have slowly
been changing my mind on stickers and decals over the last few months and I can
now say that I definitely like stickers and decals when the brick just can't
convey what you are trying to do.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/bmgp40/

I used some O-Gauge decals for this model.  I have also included some pictures
of the real engines for comparision.

I know for many of you stickers will always be a problem but I can now say I
have made a complete 180 when it comes to stickers.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/