 Trains / 10603
Re: Building on to my webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:50:28 GMT

The cement silo wagon looks a little like the Twin Tank Transport
( http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4537 ) :)  One of my favorite Euro-type stock sets!

I really like the Boiler load on the depressed center flat car.  I will have to give that a try.

"Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GB7Eq0.BtB@lugnet.com...
Hello all, I've added some new stuff to my Whistle Stop page such as
pictures of my cement silo wagon as well as my use of the Droid Escape Pod
set. Also included is my treatment of the dump truck from the 6581 Dig N'
Dump set. Positive and negative criticism is welcome. -Harvey

http://community.webtv.net/HarveyHenkelman/HarveysWhistleStop