 Trains / 10613
10612  |  10614
Subject:
PNLTC show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:51:00 GMT

OK, I finally finished looking at all the PNLTC pictures from your last show. Of
course, everything was very impressive. A few things jumped out at me.

In the small town section I thought the use of the 1x5x4 (?) curved brick parts
in the diner was neat. I think that is the first time I have seen a SNOT
technique used to make a curved wall on a building. It looks very nice.

In the Americana section, I thought all the stores were cool, but when I see
round buildings made out of LEGO!!! (I know, incomplete sentence) Very nicely
done. It looks like you used 1x2 bricks. Are the windows attached? It looks like
there are 1x4 tiles beneath every window. Anyway, in addition to being a very
cool shape, it is very nice looking building.

I like the sky scrapers, but in the pictures they look a bit out of place.

All I can say about the rock section is gee willikers! The red factory is great!
Ever thought of putting a water fall or a dam near the factory to suggest that
the factory used to run on water?

Anyway, thanks for posting all those pictures. I have noticed that when people
post announcements about small(er) things that there is more chatter. When you
(LTC's) post pictures the volume of pictures can be a bit overwhelming. Now I
have to go look at the NELUG stuff. Work, work, work....

Chris