 Trains / 10052
Re: subway info?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:18:17 GMT

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message
news:G9JDo8.6J4@lugnet.com...

4. Toonerville Trolley stations (SRT)

Toonerville?!

Kind of embarasing to hear it called that... What on Earth is that suposed
to mean?

It's "rt" or "SRT"... or "Scarborough RT". :-/

5. More recent stations. (North York, and the new stuff, which I haven't • been
around for)

Downsview... mmmm...

My favourites:

-Eglinton
-Lawrence West
-Eglinton West
-North York Centre
-Old Mill
-Summerhill (tied with Eglinton for favourite "classic" station)
-Spadina (University-Spadina line platform)
-Bloor (Yonge line platform)
-Midland (rt)
-Ellesmere (rt)
-McCowan (rt)