 Town / 624
623  |  625
Subject:
Unique nose piece for an airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:04:58 GMT

I want to create an 8 stud wide jet, which is double the width of the normal
airplanes made by Lego.  I've created the basic shape, but am having problems
with finding a nosecone which would work.  The new StarWars sets have really
helped creating a unique airplane, but still no 8 wide nosecone.  The Flash
Speeder's is close at 6 wide.  Even a low profile, long corner piece could
work.

Anyone know of any pieces that would work or have any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott