 Town / 626
Re: Unique nose piece for an airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:56:51 GMT

In lugnet.town, Scott Runkle writes:
I want to create an 8 stud wide jet, which is double the width of the normal
airplanes made by Lego.  I've created the basic shape, but am having problems
with finding a nosecone which would work.  The new StarWars sets have really
helped creating a unique airplane, but still no 8 wide nosecone.  The Flash
Speeder's is close at 6 wide.  Even a low profile, long corner piece could
work.

Anyone know of any pieces that would work or have any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott,

Yesterday I built a pretty good model of a 737 jet using only basic bricks and
plates (I think its width was twelve studs) I suggest you not use any
specialized pieces, instead try using bricks and plates, they look realistic
(But a bit more blockish) and you can have no limit of space for passengers!
(They also come apart easily, making for some GREAT whizzing around the room
then crashing them experience!).
Hope that helped,

Erin