 Town / 631
630  |  632
Subject:
Millennium City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:34:03 GMT

Well, here it finally is, the Millennium City(1) webpage.  Like the
Death Star in "Return of the Jedi", the Millennium City page while
operational is far from complete.

Currently only the City Tours page is working but it includes over 30
images of Millennium City, accessable via a city road map.

I'll be fleshing out the remaining sections over the coming months.

Special thanks to Jonas Marcho and Thomas Main for their assistance.

Enjoy

Sanjay

--
Millennium City @ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds/

(1) Millennium City is a 104 sqft city created using over 200 LEGO Town
sets from 1978 - 1999.  It also uses a healthy dose of bulk LEGO pieces
purchased from LEGO New Zealand.