 Town / 627
Re: Unique nose piece for an airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:24:46 GMT

Scott,

Yesterday I built a pretty good model of a 737 jet using only basic bricks and
plates (I think its width was twelve studs) I suggest you not use any
specialized pieces, instead try using bricks and plates, they look realistic
(But a bit more blockish) and you can have no limit of space for passengers!
(They also come apart easily, making for some GREAT whizzing around the room
then crashing them experience!).
Hope that helped,

Erin
--

I was hoping to avoid that, but may have no choice.  I didn't want the model
to get too big and bulky, I want to still be able to park it in my 6392

Scott