 Town / 680
679  |  681
Subject:
Town on wheels (was Re: Millennium City)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:21:07 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message ...
<snip>

My next attempt will probably be constructed on tables with wheels.  Each
city zone would be on one table which would combine to create a super city.
It would make the management of such a city a heck of a lot easier.

Sanjay

Has anybody actually done this?  I was wondering how to make a large city
(other than to stop turning my Lego room into a nursery) that was completely
accessible without being a huge doughnut.  Not that doughnuts are bad, mind
you, but the thought of wasting that space really bothers me.

Hmm--I need a bigger house.  And some casters.

Brian (bbq) Sauls