 Town / 629
Re: Unique nose piece for an airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:45:21 GMT

Well Scott, I made a space shuttle model for my 6th grade science class that
used the tower top from the Black Knight's Castle as the nose cone...of
course, somebody stole it.  (Not the shuttle, just the nose cone!!)  So how
about some steep sloped pieces attached sideways?

Aaron

In lugnet.town, Erin Windross writes:
I want to still be able to park it in my 6392
airport.

Scott

Well then you might find Joe Davenports design inspiring...

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/JetAirliner.html

Hope that helps!

Erin