 Town / 633
Re: Unique nose piece for an airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:34:44 GMT

Maybe combine a 4 or 6-wide nose piece with some of those 2x3 wedge pieces.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Scott Runkle <runkle@uscom.com> wrote in message
I want to create an 8 stud wide jet, which is double the width of the • normal
airplanes made by Lego.  I've created the basic shape, but am having • problems
with finding a nosecone which would work.  The new StarWars sets have • really
helped creating a unique airplane, but still no 8 wide nosecone.  The • Flash
Speeder's is close at 6 wide.  Even a low profile, long corner piece could
work.

Anyone know of any pieces that would work or have any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott