 Town / 625
Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:23:03 GMT

Yes, it is sad. I'm a townie, but I almost never post here, because I'm busy
building my own town. When there are no good sets to discuss, all we townies • can
do is build our own things.

--Tobias

I totally agree. I have been a town collector for 15 years. But in the last 5
years I
have started building my own designs. There are two reasons. 1: The short life
span
of some town related themes and 2: Town Jr.

Allan J Smith

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/