 Town / 623
Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:23:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Erin Windross writes:
Where have all the townies gone? long time passing.......

A once lively little newsgroup has turned into a rather barren ghost town (no
pun intended). All because of one word.....junior....It seems the only posts
here ae about how bad Town Junior is, and how TLC should remedy the situation.
Alot of Townies have given up on town and switched over to CAD or CW or
Pirates...<sigh> one day I hope we have things back the way they were.....

Erin
--
Erin, did you look at my web page?  Ask Randy and the gang about the first time
they went to my apartment...they can tell you, that I had a massive town

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049

:)

I still do, a full room of it...and I want more...when I get back to Vic, I
will hopefully have a basement to fill with lego.

James Powell