 Town / 614
Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 07:14:44 GMT

Well, where are all the collectors?  If hardcore collectors want to talk about
their town then I would come on here and talk about my town...however I'd have
to agree that I'm busy planning a suburb for my city.  I just painted all the
wood strips on the walls in my Lego room so those of you who have seen my
website can get an idea what it looks like now.  I used the main colors of
red, yellow, blue, and green.  Here's the site again if you guys care to
look.  Again, all you collectors come out and talk!

Brendan

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Palace/5275/