 Town / 620
Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:51:11 GMT

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:26:50 GMT, "Jonas Marcho"
<bolahead@bellsouth.net> wrote:

You have a 'Lego' room? Damn! Maybe when I live on my own I can dedicate an
entire corner of my apartment to Legos. Whew!

*laughs* I used to have a Lego room in our first house, which was
about half the entire floor.  Then in our second house, for about the
span of a month, I some how managed to claim an entire floor.

When I move out and get an apartment, I figure I'll use the bedroom as
such, and then the "main" room will be the Lego room.  What I'm
thinking of doing is having a city run along the edge of the wall with
a train and monorail running parallel to the wall/city.  Course, I'll
have to get more road plates...