 Town / 613
Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:25:02 GMT

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:23:09 GMT, "Erin Windross"
<dwindross@pacificcoast.net> wrote:

Where have all the townies gone? long time passing.......

I would assume some of them are in Trains (come on, a trainset without
a town is boring, and a town with a train (and a monorail (woohoo!))
is just that much cooler).