 Town / 622
Re: Once Again, Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:06:28 GMT

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:27:05 GMT, Kevin Wilson
<70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote:

One handicap with Lego is the lack of signage. Real towns are PLASTERED
with signs, adverts, etc and if you took them all away the place would
look quite different. Adding lots of detail helps to replace the signs.

Well, depending on how much of a purist you are, you could use
stickers (yes, I said the S word).  I'm not certain, but I think that
you should be able to find some at either model or train shops.  I've
not really had the chance to look around in quite some time but if all
else fails you could always use photoshop.