 Town / 617
Re: Once Again, Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:47:40 GMT

Check out these websites for some architectural inspiration:

http://members.aol.com/LegoTom1/stlegointro.html
http://members.xoom.com/lpien/gistok_xoom.html

You will have to scale these down of course but the ideas
are there for the taking.

You might also check out the instruction scans on
www.brickshelf.com.  Easiest way to do this would be to use
the set reference on lugnet to look at older town sets.  If
you see something you like there should be a link to take
you to scans of the instructions on brickshelf.  I'd suggest
sets 1592, 6390, and 1490 as a place to start.

<SHAMELESS PLUG MODE ON>

Finally, you might be interested in my own Station Three.
It borrows elements from the St. Lego site and set 6390 to
make a building with character in a small space.  Use the
URL below, then click on LBFR Home and then Stations for a
looksee.

<SHAMELESS PLUG MODE OFF>

Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.crosswinds.net/~hokie