 Town / 640
Re: Once Again, Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 05:36:50 GMT

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:42:28 GMT, "Jonas Marcho"
<bolahead@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I've toyed around with the idea of making a hybrid city, but it just doesn't
stick. I'm a Town fanatic, and I doubt that will ever change. Besides, how do
you intergrate Space Port and Space? The two themes are generations apart!

Well, I wouldn't integrate space port and space.  Although I have been
known to shoot down a few Space Police I Mission Commanders over the
town and well...destroy a few buildings.  Anyway, what I had in mind
was more along the lines of Town 2270 (between the Shadow War and the
Drakh Plague....) er, anyway, what I've thought about it recently has
been to have some space ships and stuff but also keep it kind of
townish, police stations, repair shops etc, but with a space age
theme.  Kinda like the Jetsons I guess.  That way I could integrate my
space minifigs while still making use of some of my town minifigs.