 Town / 621
Re: Once Again, Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:02:40 GMT

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:15:58 GMT, "Jonas Marcho"
<bolahead@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I am on the verge of another Dark Age. If you have any suggestions on what I
should do, let me know.

Ge me your legos?  ^_-  Anyway, joking aside here, take a look around
the web of course.  Another place for inspiration is outside, yes,
that's right, take a look around your town.  Another thing you could
do is cross themes?  A couple things I have planned to do is a
futuristic town; Space/Town hybrid.  Another idea is that I'm going to
take my small egyptian/wild west sets and use them for a museum.
Those Mummies and Indians will make some great displays for an
anthropological museum, along with a skeleton or two, and some
islanders.

Also, and yeah, I just came up with this idea.  I started wondering
what to do with my Samurai (er, Ninja) sets and thought "I know,
they'd make a great Japanese/Chinese restaurant!"  So, there's a few
ideas and what not.