 Town / 639
Re: Once Again, Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 05:34:14 GMT

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:43:41 GMT, "Jonas Marcho"
<bolahead@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Legoville has a lot of custom made signs, but they don't stick very well
because all I use is typing paper and rubber cement. I want to get sticker
paper, but where the @$%*! do I get that?

Well, I don't know if they still make it, but we did sell some at
Computer City way back in '97 when it was still a Computer City.  (I
know, it's helps alot.)

Dumb quote of the day "That'll be Sixty-Sixty, a three hour long
special 20/20." -Me telling some guy his total on the register.