 Technic / Bionicle / 1638
Re: CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 05:23:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Rich Manzo writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Gerber writes:
This is EXACTALLY what I said would happen!
(http://news.lugnet.com/technic/bionicle/?n=1609)

The only thing left open by the article is if LEGO will continue the line
with new names, but that's not very likely seeing as names in contention are
main characters and all.

The article is not authoritative. Consider just the internal inconsistency
of the headline:

Lego Halt Use of Some Names

with the content.

It's not at all clear what is going to be changed _except_ the names of the
sets. To which, I gotta say, who cares? Makuta, okey dokey: Malbaddo.
Pohatu: Potahto. And so on. Toa? Oatie-Oh's! (They can defend the food pyramid.)

It's a pretty weird episode, no doubt. (Hey London! The Romans, or maybe the
Picts, want their city back. So come up with a new name or get out. Hey
Albuquerque! The Portuguese, or is it the Indians? Or the Moors? Anyway,
stop calling your New Mexico (we'll get back to that one) city Albuquerque
because it's already taken. Hey ... )