 Technic / Bionicle / 1648
Re: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:54:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Erik Olson writes:

Indigenous tribes the world over will hire lawyers, suing Hilary Rodham
Clinton for stealing the idea of "it takes a village"!

Most of the rest of this is pretty depressing PCness but I am totally behind
this particular idea, where do I send my donations? :-)