 Technic / 8715
Re: What a downer :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:11:22 GMT

"Bob Gomez" <kukumba@aol.com> wrote in message news:H83wI4.56M@lugnet.com...

The sad truth is that Technic is DEAD. I don't want to believe it.  But • it's
true. I think the Lego Company is making a huge mistake by ignoring the
Technic market.  The whole reason I got into Lego was because Mindstorms • and
Technic. Now my kids have all kinds of juniorized Lego stuff as well as
older Technic sets.

It is sad.  At work often whenever I bring in a  model of one of our robots
or bits of automation, some of my co workers will ask, "Where can I get sets
that can do that for my son or daughter?"  And I do not have an answer.  :-/

    Iain