 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5476
What a downer :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:31:53 GMT

I got my 2003 SAH (US) cat the other day, OK new years eve, and was left
rather disappointed.  In the past, I've viewed the January catalog as a
benchmark for the year followed by the Summer one.  But God help us all,
this one just plain stinks for those of us into Technic!

In the past, you'd have at least two pages dedicated to the Technic theme;
this one shows NONE!  There is a picture of the 8430 motorcycle but it's on
the same page as the Naboo Starfighter and another of the 8461 Williams F1
(above the big LEGO minifigure, go figure?)  There are two pages covering
the Racers theme (8300s) but that's not quite the same catagory as Technic
and one page with MS.

The only good thing is no Galidor!
--
Adrian Egli