 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5475
Re: 8431 Sold Out -- "DISCONTINUED", says SAH!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:16:56 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, John Barnes writes:
Try setting the delivery country to UK. I think that explains what's • happened.

It's only sold out in Canada and US.

With some luck for you "over there" S@H might ship a few more to US, they • are
on "Availible Now" status all over Europe and Australia/NZ and not "Call • to
check" so there must be a bunch left?

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)

I like that idea of contacting SAH to see if they can import what's
available in other countries to the US.  Those dk gray 2x4s are still in
stock in the UK.

I'll give SAH a call and if I get any results I'll pass it along.
-
Adrian Egli