 Technic / 8745
Re: What a downer :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:31:58 GMT

While I can't reveal my source, I can confirm that Paul is correct. Though
the Technic fire truck I saw wasn't red but black and lime green, kind of
like an airport fire truck. There is a yellow backhoe that looks quite
large. Also there is a front-end loader, a dump truck, and a forklift. These
3 look a little smaller than the previous versions that were available.

I am a bit of a train head now but have always been interested in Technic.
Just remember, the train guys were lamenting the same thing 2 years ago and
now there are more trains available than any other time before. I have a
feeling that the Technic line will be the same.

Robert Powell