 Technic / 270
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:42:22 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote:
I'm hoping for some more flying vehicles, as these usually don't have
the wheels.  I have all the large Technic wheels I need by now, so I
don't need any more.

I couldn't agree more on this. I have tons of Technic wheels, all sizes, and
definitely don't need any more. But I'm always interested in getting some
rare parts, new parts, or old parts in new colors.

Mario
http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari