 Technic / 282
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:49:14 GMT

Kevin Maynes <ERASETHISBITkmaynes@powersurfr.com> wrote in article
<FLC2w2.J1n@lugnet.com>...
What I would *LOOOOVE* to see for 2000....

Technic Buckets!
One with a bunch of small bits, connectors, pins, universals, gears, and • so on.
The other with beams, bricks, plates, more gears, and the like.

Each comparable to other buckets in count and MSRP.
Say about $20 each.

This gets my vote for 'Idea of the Month'.  This is a great suggestion.
There really aren't any Universal Sets, or other non-themed Technic sets
right now are there?  Why not a catch-all sort of box/set/bucket/crate of
useful parts?

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm