 Technic / 281
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:47:08 GMT

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in article
<FLAuFB.46p@lugnet.com>...
Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote:
I'm hoping for some more flying vehicles, as these usually don't have
the wheels.  I have all the large Technic wheels I need by now, so I
don't need any more.

I couldn't agree more on this. I have tons of Technic wheels, all sizes, • and
definitely don't need any more. But I'm always interested in getting some
rare parts, new parts, or old parts in new colors.

When you folks talk about having too many large wheels.... how large are we
talking?  I have been aching to find some wheels at least this size or
larger (if they exist):

http://members.home.com/ma13/parts-number/68-8x24-wheels.gif

(Sorry Matthew to borrow your image for this purpose)

Does anyone have extra of said large wheels that they're looking to sell or
trade?  If so, perhaps you could email me privately and we could work
something out.

Regards,
Allan
apotome@execulink.com
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm