 Technic / 257
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:48:23 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

My guess is that the technic sets in the catalog on brickshelf.com are not
all the sets that are coming out.

I'm sure there are more sets that those shown in this catalog.  There
will most likely be a separate Technic catalog showing all the "normal"
(probably 82xx/84xx) Technic sets.  The Star Wars and RoboRiders (or
whatever they're called) are in the main catalog because that's what TLG
thinks is most likely to interest non-Technic kids and draw them into
the Technic line.  I think they're probably right.

--
Tim Buchheim