 Technic / 268
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:50:22 GMT

Any guesses as to what's in store for the 84xx line this year?
Any predictions?  Any wishes?

I'm thinking that with all the models we saw last year, there will
probably be at most 3 new 84xx sets this year.

For some reason, I keep hoping that the orange color will find it's
way into the Technic line this year.  I can already "see" an orange
offroad racing truck with a white chassis.  It seems like this
would look real nice, perhaps using the new tires introduced in the
8447 Crane, or maybe even the larger balloon wheels/tires from the
old 8858.  On the other hand, we have plenty of technic vehicles,
and as always, I'd love to see something more creative like that
(very large) Znap bug that's coming out next year in Europe.