 Technic / 288
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 02:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin Maynes writes:
Giant Robots when they hit $20 a month ago, • <snip>

Nope... Canada.. Edmonton AB to be exact. South and West locations - haven't
checked any others. I imagine a run on the others shortly :)
Keep lookin' you'll make a find sooner or later.

AH HAH!  You're the culprit.  Well, one of them at least.  You and the little
old lady. ;-)

I found one of these (the last one) at Walmart in Sherwood Park last week.  I
did a circuit of some other Walmarts (West, South, Londonderry, Capilano) and
saw no more.

Nice to see another Edmonton AFOL out here cruising the ether.  Do ya want on
the mailing list?  :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/