 Technic / 250
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:50:40 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in article
<FL379J.HEp@lugnet.com>...
Not much to talk about yet regarding the technic seen in the BrickShelf
scans, but I notice one of the RoboRiders introduces yet another colour:
light/lime green.

I wish they'd introduce a new concept.  One called 'really well-designed'.

I didn't see much there of any interest to someone not into Star Wars and
not into 'robo' things.  Yes, I know... I'm much too old for LEGO, but I'm
addicted, what can I say?  I wonder if I can sue TLG like all those people
are suing the big tobacco companies in the States right now?  :)

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm

My guess is that the technic sets in the catalog on brickshelf.com are not all
the sets that are coming out. I guess that the red car will be with us for a
while at least.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com