 Technic / 276
RE: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:01:00 GMT

Kevin wrote:

What I would *LOOOOVE* to see for 2000....

Technic Buckets!
One with a bunch of small bits, connectors, pins, universals, gears, and so on.
The other with beams, bricks, plates, more gears, and the like.

Each comparable to other buckets in count and MSRP.
Say about $20 each.

Ahhh, you really want a Universal Kit, like the 8062. Check out some
of the older catalogs and you'll find some really cool universal kits.

The other option is to make your own by shopping for the accessory packs
you need, or getting the Giant Robot Kit or Search Sub on clearance.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,