 Technic / 274
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:43:14 GMT

What I would *LOOOOVE* to see for 2000....

Technic Buckets!
One with a bunch of small bits, connectors, pins, universals, gears, and so on.
The other with beams, bricks, plates, more gears, and the like.

Each comparable to other buckets in count and MSRP.
Say about $20 each.

Then it wouldn't be impossible to afford one every month! yay!

Ah, to sleep, perchance to dream....

K.M.