 Star Wars / 9563
Re: That AT-ST Scout Walker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 19:59:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:
Is it just me, or is that AT-ST absolutely dreadful?

Not a great model. Good for pieces though.

There's been no
attempt to mimic any of the detail, and the parallel-swivel hip set is
ridiculous.  This is an even worse replica than the Millenium Falcon.

The mellinium falcon did look sad to me too.

The Tie-Fighter and Imperial Shuttle look pretty good,

Very very good

but I despair at the
lack of real models in the rest of the catalogue.
Other than alpha team and SW, thats true, even for people who buy sets for
the parts.(or at least for me)
ZNAP was a failure.  Why
go downhill with more Slizers?

Slizers are all right, roboriders are downright cool

Why can't Lego stick to making Lego?
Ball joints add a whole new perspective for mecha

The place lego needs to stick to the old stuff is the new space theme (or is
it just a spaceport theme?)

My .02

Jonathan