 Star Wars / 9521
9520  |  9522
Subject:
That AT-ST Scout Walker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:49:06 GMT

Is it just me, or is that AT-ST absolutely dreadful?  There's been no
attempt to mimic any of the detail, and the parallel-swivel hip set is
ridiculous.  This is an even worse replica than the Millenium Falcon.

The Tie-Fighter and Imperial Shuttle look pretty good, but I despair at the
lack of real models in the rest of the catalogue.  ZNAP was a failure.  Why
go downhill with more Slizers?  Why can't Lego stick to making Lego?

Jason.