 Star Wars / 9545
Re: That AT-ST Scout Walker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:12:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Thomas Weigle writes:
Jason J. Railton wrote:

But that's the point - plenty of people have built their own, and they're
all better than the official one.

<snip>

MY $0.02:

I think as an AT-ST this set blows putty balls.  As a $9.99 Lego Set however it
is yet another awsome addition to the Star Wars line.

I did WANT a strike force of wookies but I NEED Imerials. [sigh]

-Lord Insanity